Thursday, August 23, 2007

Free Wi-fi

I am a follower and I'm cheap. Two things I've never really myself to be. I'm a follower because I've followed Eric Wakeling and Matt Doan to the Blogosphere, and I'm cheap because I only blog at Panera Bread because they have free wi-fi and I don't want to shell out the $40 a month to get it at my house.

I used to think I was a great support system, and that I was frugal with my money, but now I pretty much realize the those were just 'Tim' words for 'follower and cheap'.
So until that changes, this is where my blogging will take place. Over a delicious cinnamon crunch bagel, and cup of coffee (only $2.78 total!) Hooray for free wi-fi.

2 comments:

Victor Estrada said...

dang... Doan and Wakeling got pimped and not me.... what is this world coming to? Hey, Kim and I are excited that we get to hang with you guys soon.

Timoteo said...

Seriously!!! I can't wait to get some mexican love... Sat night, Dinner, your house? We are in town baby.


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.