Saturday, October 13, 2007

soggy bottoms

Soggy Bottoms... my gals got-em. Yes my wife sat on a wet bail of hay today at the pumpkin patch at Irvine park. It was fun and entertaining to say the least. I saw the Biddles (I love that family) and an old friend from high school who used to go by Laura and now goes by Jane. All in all I would give it an 8 out of 10.

P.S. never call your wife a 'muffin top'. I thought it was funny and sweet, but it turns out that it is a name given to girls, who wear tight jeans, and have their excess 'poof' bulge out over their pants like a muffin top. Lesson learned.

4 comments:

Kim Tostada said...

sounds like a good day... any time u get to hang out with the Biddles it's gotta be good..

oh and the whole muffin top thing was funny. I think that looks so tacky.... but after having a couple kids, wanting to fit into my jeans and not budging to buy new ones.... I'm not as critical of the "muffin top" look as I used to be :)

Doug Brown said...

that would be fun to go to a pumpkin patch. well see you later muffin top.

jenni said...

ummm...why did you call nat "muffin top" if you didn't know what it meant? was it a term of endearment?....and for the record Nat will NEVER have a 'muffin top'

Anonymous said...

I hear that chick named Jane who used to go by Laura is super hot, super cool, and not to mention super funny. Everything you could ever want rolled up into one girl.


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.