Thursday, July 3, 2008

Consistancy!

I have found very few things to be constant in my life.
My dog Bo is always excited to see me when I get home for work,
My wife Natalie consistently shows me love when I even if I am a total jerk,

and then there is there is the Americano!


In a world where coffee is burnt, weak, old, or just plain bad, there is the Americano.

Three shots of espresso + hot water = consistency

You get the punch of the espresso, without risking any bitterness and inconsistencies that come from a regular cup of coffee. The price is also a big bonus! Usually around $2 the americano is by far a more economical way to enjoy a specialized drink.

So matter what starbucks, coffee bean, pete's coffee, or mom and pop shop you go to; when you order an Americano you know what you are going to get. A hot, fresh, and delicious cup of joe!

2 comments:

Jason Hardy said...

I miss the Thursday morning Americano's! Lets grab one soon. Miss you bro.

Ryan Guard said...

I need to confess something to the blog world, and your blog can be my platform.

I drink Folgers.


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.