Thursday, July 17, 2008

Themed Bowling



Randomly this summer we decided to have a weekly event at Poway Funbowl. It started out as something that the Jr. High volunteers did after our Wed. night Bible study, and has grown to over 20 people. We dress up in different themed outfits from "nerds", to "gangsta's", to "business attire". It's not an official event by any means, I have no responsibility, I just show up bowl and leave. The thing that's frusterating is that our bowling nights have been more successful than events that have taken days if not weeks to plan... I don't get ministry sometimes. Any way, here are some Pics...

3 comments:

Pardue Family said...

Hey Tim,

This is Shaina...thank you so much for coming out and challenging our H/S kids, they really need it...thank you also for your grace and kindness toward my two little ones....You did a great job...God used you mightly!!

Keepin' the Faith,
Shaina

Alicia147 said...

I'm gonna miss those bowling nights...

Matt Doan said...

Tim,

Are you still stuck in at the Bowling Alley?

I am beginning to get worried.
Speak to us oh blogfather!

Miss you bro.
Hope we can connect soon


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.