Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pittsburgh

So I leave for Pittsburgh on Wednesday night to be in my good friend Steve's wedding. This will be the first time I've ever been to the "Steel City" and I don't know what to expect. The first couple of days are going to be filled with the wedding but I have Sunday completely to myself. My plane doesn't fly out until 8:30pm Sunday night... So, what do I do?
-Any good churches, restaurants, or sights that I should make sure I see? I love food, I could go to a Pirates game, etc... I need suggestions so I don't spend the day sitting in the terminal.

No comments:


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.