Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Addiction


I'm not sure if I have addictive tendencies, but I may need some help. I think I am addicted to Jetman. Jetman is a game that someone introduced me to over facebook, and I love it! I love to sit in Panera, listen to my podcast sermons for the week and play jetman the whole time. It's just mindless enough to not distract me from what I am listening too (ADD) but competitive enough to want to do well.
Right now I have the 2nd highest score of all of my friends who have this application. I love it, and you should too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just added that game last night to my facebook and I can't stop thinking about it. I didnt realize how fun it was... I think its more for the competitiveness than anything else though.

Melissa Brosch said...

Just because you said that you were the best, I am now feeling this desire to beat you. It reminds me of the time we used to play that bouncy tire game in the office.

Melissa Brosch said...

3160 and climbing!!!


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.