Friday, February 22, 2008

The drive

Nat and I drove back to San Diego from her grandparents house (by Chico) on Wednesday. It was the most beautiful drive through central California I've ever been on. Everything was St. Patrick's day green. I was reminded of Scotland, or what I imagine Ireland to look like.



Not only was it beautiful, but it was a great drive for my wife and I. We were able to laugh, enjoy God's incredible creation, sing sweet 80's songs, saw 4 rainbows, and stop for a really good lunch at our new favorite stop at Harris Ranch (near Colinga). What a great way to spend 11 hours of a Wednesday.

No comments:


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.