Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Best Week Ever!


I love spring break camping trips. I have incredible memories of times at Leo Carrillo, but the work it takes to put on a trip like this is astronomical. So this Spring break we are trying something new. We are having 4 separate events over the week and are calling it "The best week ever"!

Event #1 - Friday - Saturday
We are driving up to Orange County for a student lead worship night at calvary church. We are going to spend the night up there at different peoples houses, and are going to have a Downtown Disney scavenger hunt in the morning.

Event #2 - Monday
Guys are going paint balling, girls are shopping at Cabazon.

Event #3 - Wednesday
Beach day with bonfire and worship/guest speaker at night.

Event #4 - Friday
late night pizza and broom hockey

Kids can go to whatever they want according to their schedule, but if they go to every event they get a sweet discount. Is this going to be more or less work than a trip? I have no idea. But hopefully it will be "The best week ever!"

1 comment:

Kim Tostada said...

sounds like fun.. very creative.. Hope you guys have a good time :)


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.