Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ridiculous!


God is ridiculous! For some reason he decided to put it on our friends hearts to help us replace our 94 toyota camry. They invited us out to lunch the other day and handed us a check for $5000! We had mentioned that we probably would be looking for a newer car sometime this year, and before you know it... bada-bing! So all of a sudden the market we were looking in dramatically changed! This along with the $1200 gift that the government is giving all of us couples this year, we were able to buy an 08' Honda Accord! It is awesome! 30mpg... need I say more. Why God did this, I don't know, but He is good, and sometimes ridiculous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, that is pretty amazing!

Eric Wakeling said...

You're welcome buddy. It's the least I could do.


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.