Thursday, November 19, 2009

Coffee Bean

Have you ever made friends with a barista? Seriously. I have become (what I consider) friends with Randy, one of the barista's at coffee bean in Carmel Mtn. I don't really like their Americanos (my bev. of choice) as much as other established coffee houses, but I like talking to Randy when I go in.

Through our 2-5 min conversations I have learned alot about Randy over the last year, and I really like the guy. So I find myself going to Coffee Bean not for the drinks, or the atmosphere, but for a random relationship with a random guy who God loves.

So for that reason, I'm going to stick with coffee bean when I can. (unless I have gift cards to another place, cause I'm thrifty)

3 comments:

Mae Leah said...

which one is randy? what does he look like...

Unknown said...

Indeed, I go to Coffee Bean a bit more than other coffee places, and it'd be interesting to know who he is :)

Timoteo said...

He's Asian, real friendly, happy, pierced ears...


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.