Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Got to keep it complicated!

So I was sitting down with one of the moms in my youth ministry yesterday talking about ministry, and the people I work with, when I realized something- My life is overcomplicated!

I don't know if it was because I was actually talking through these situations that made me realize it, but I feel like I'm working on Telemundo and am stuck in the middle of other peoples very own telenovelas.

Seriously! I need to start writing scripts for Mexican soap operas. I could be making thousands of pesos on the side. Oh well, here's to hoping that all of these dramas have a happy ending.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, get on that!

I might actually stay on the channel if it was a soap made by you :P

Morgan Miller said...

Well it's a good thing I haven't emailed you about my drama yet.
^_^

Mae Leah said...

i love that you are blogging again.

also, you are too right. your life is too complicated. but serious props on doin what you do.


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.