Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Ship Shape

So, I'm on this mission to finally get my life organized. I've been at my church for 3 years now, and I thought it was about time to get things 'ship shape'. (what does that even mean???)

Step one: Blow apart my office, and make it into a room I actually like to be in.

Step two: Rent a giant dumpster and load it to the brim with all of that "we might use it someday" stuff.

Step three: Drink a quad americano, and make rash decisions about the new color scheme for our youth room.

Step four: Follow up on those rash decisions and have a youth "fun day" to paint the room.

Step five: Hire a painter to redo everything

Step six: (final step) Lure Lois Chandler away from Calvary and have her come down and run my ministry instead of Erics...

I like my plan ...

3 comments:

Eric Wakeling said...

I'm innocently reading your blog when I see that you are plotting to take me down and steal our amazing Admin Asst. Forget about it! Drink another Americano and start bashing your head into the wall like a hyper-hypo.

Did you like the Masai club?

Victor Estrada said...

Forget about the lois thing... I'm trying to get her up to Saddleback north.... other wise known as the Worship Center.

Melissa Brosch said...

You crossed the line Tim...Lois is MINE!!!!!


About Me

I'm a follower of Jesus, Husband to a beautiful wife, father to an amazing boy, and Pastor to wonderful people. I live in Alameda with my wife Natalie. I love food and have secret aspirations of being a chef. I would also love to live in the mountains some day, and have a closet full of flannels.